WHO ARE WE?
VNHS’s mandate is to provide safe, secure and affordable housing. Although our original and ongoing mandate is to focus on the housing needs of the urban Aboriginal community we have expanded our operations to include housing solutions for seniors, youth, women at risk, persons living with mental illness, homeless and at-risk populations.
VNHS has the following positions available:
- Chief Operating Officer
- 2018 Summer Student
- Front Line Social Support Worker
- Building Support Worker – All Buildings
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Supportive Housing Manager
- Tenant Support Worker
- Property Portfolio Administrator
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
VNHS is a non-profit organization.
Recruiters, please do not contact.